[F32] Canal de consultas y denuncias
Channel for inquiries and complaints
VidaCaixa has a Channel for inquiries and complaints, essential in the prevention and correction of possible regulatory breaches, as well as the behavior guidelines defined in its Code of Ethics and other related internal regulations. You can access to the channel here
The Channel of consultations and complaints is made available to the Counsellors, Employees, Mediators and Suppliers of VidaCaixa, to facilitate confidential and agile communication about possible consultations and irregularities with potential ethical or criminal significance that may be noticed in the development of their professional activity at VidaCaixa.
Finally, we would like to thank you for using the Canal, thereby demonstrating the commitment to VidaCaixa's values and ethical principles of action, which generate the confidence necessary to operate in the market.
> Reasons for inadmissibility of consultations
VidaCaixa has established a series of criteria for the admissibility of inquiries. According to these criteria, the following will NOT be admitted:
- Inquiries made by groups other than those envisaged (Directors, Employees, Mediators and Suppliers). Therefore, queries from former VidaCaixa employees or clients will not be accepted.
- Inquiries submitted by an intervening person (eg. HR person consulting on behalf of an employee).
- Collective inquiries (eg. Employee who submits inquiry on their behalf and that of other employees, because the purpose of the inquiry affects all of them).
- Generic queries (eg. 'I would like to know if behavior x is contrary to internal regulations').
- Queries related to facts that are in court.
> Grounds for inadmissibility of complaints
VidaCaixa has established a series of admissibility criteria. According to these criteria, the following will NOT be admitted:
- Complaints made by groups other than those envisaged (Counsellors, Employees, Mediators and Suppliers). Therefore, complaints that come from former VidaCaixa employees or customers will not be accepted and, in the latter case, the Customer Service Department will be the appropriate conduit.
- Complaints regarding the conduct of third parties that are not Counsellors, Employees, Mediators or Suppliers, except for complaints related to the category 'Market abuse', in which complaints about customer operations will also be admitted.
- Complaints filed by an intervening person (eg. Director reports on behalf of an employee of her team).
- Collective complaints (eg. Complaint by a group of employees).
- Complaints not based on suspicions or rational indications (eg. 'The performance of person X seems suspicious to me, makes me doubt her compliance with internal regulations').
- Generic complaints for not including the set of data that are considered minimum for complaints: conduct carried out, date/s on which the events took place, center/s involved and typology of breached regulations (eg. 'a colleague carries bad marketing practices with some customers').
- Complaints about non-reportable facts for not supposing any illegal or ethical breach.
- Complaints regarding facts that are in court.
- Complaints that manifestly show bad faith (eg. Complaint filed multiple times with a different account of the facts).