VidaCaixa is committed to people and the community, with the aim of creating shared value for the company and its stakeholders: its customers, employees, shareholder, society and the environment.
The VidaCaixa management model is guided by the European Commission's definition of Corporate Social Responsibility, in which companies are responsible for their impact on society. Under this definition, enterprises should have a process to integrate social, environmental, ethical and human rights concerns into their business operations and core strategy. This should be done in close collaboration with their stakeholders, with the aim of maximising the creation of shared value and identifying, preventing and mitigating their possible adverse impacts.
Dialogue with stakeholders is crucial for VidaCaixa. For this reason, it has a number of communication channels in place which include the following:
- CaixaBank branches.
- Satisfaction surveys by phone.
- Customer Service Helpdesk.
- Call Centre.
- Letters to the Chairman.
- Corporate website.
- Meetings with business segment customers.
- Contacts with investment managers.
- Regular satisfaction surveys. Corporate intranet and corporate communications.
- Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and Individual Balanced Scorecard (IBSC).
- Annual managers' convention.
- Training for middle management.
- Face-to-face meetings with senior management.
- Meetings with bancassurer channels.
- Aulaforum, a virtual training platform.
- Suggestions box and Ideas Channel (Innova)
- VCPS Virtual Platform for training VidaCaixa Previsión Social staff.
- Representation on governing bodies.
- Seamless collaboration and communication between management divisions.
Society and the environment
- Retorn (employee volunteer group).
- Taking part in institutions in the insurance sector and social welfare and corporate social responsibility.
- Attending forums and conferences and sending press releases and announcements to the media.