[F13] Retorn – Corporate Volunteering
Retorn – Corporate Volunteering
[F32][Corporate information] Corporate social responsibility - Retorn – Corporate Volunteering
Retorn was set up in 2006 by a group of employee volunteers and it promotes and runs social responsibility and sustainability projects in three main areas: society, environment and employees. Because the scheme is voluntary, the volunteers have the chance to choose and directly administer the activities.
The purpose of this scheme is to put in place social measures and programmes proposed by employees, encourage socially responsible values among employees and enable them to directly manage the company's social initiatives through a budget specifically earmarked for this purpose.
Retorn's Main Activities in 2012
- Child vaccination project for the GAVI Alliance "Business Alliance for Child Vaccination".
- Donation to build a well at the Song Ba orphanage in Burkina Faso.
- Activity to encourage teamwork and solidarity with reforestation for the Association of Friends of the Pallerols de Rialb Trail (Andorra).
- Team of runners to finance sports facilities at La Salle Bardenya Primary School in Burkina Faso.
- Building a dining hall for the Afrikable NGO.
- Collecting food for the Urban Angels Association (Madrid) and the Food Bank (Barcelona).
- Collecting toys for the Red Cross (Barcelona).
- Cinema outing with children from the Urban Angels Association (Madrid) and the Comtal Foundation (Barcelona).
- Women's Race (Barcelona) to support the fight against cancer.