[F32] [Políticas] Policies and declarations of sustainability
Compliance with the highest standards in the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors requires the alignment of the company with best practices, strict compliance with current legislation, maximum involvement of the Governing Bodies and Management and the creation of internal control frameworks.
To reinforce VidaCaixa's responsible management, we have a broad regulatory framework in the area of sustainability.
- Sustainability Risk Integration Policy
- Principles on Sustainability
- Statement on climate change
- Due Diligence Policies Statement in relation to Adverse Impacts (June 2022)
- Due Diligence Policies Statement in relation to Adverse Impacts (June 2023)
- Engagement Policy
- Implication: 2023 plan and 2022 results
- Review of the remuneration Policy. Sustainability Changes to the informative note (Spanish)
- Long-Term Investment Strategy Declaration (DEILP)
- Human Rights principles