What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or data packets that are downloaded to the user's computer terminal when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to remember user preferences such as the selected language, access data or personalized details.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Remember the preferred language chosen.
- Increase the browsing safety of our website.
- Make browsing an easier and smoother experience
- Enable playback of multimedia content.
The Website also uses its own cookies designed to collect information regarding the users' browsing patterns. This information is completely anonymous and independent and its sole purpose is to provide statistics and improve the functionality of the site, allowing us to:
- Know the number of visitors to the Website.
- Measure the number of visits of each individual page of the Website.
- Monitor the Web activity in order to identify problems and enhance the users' browsing experience.