[F32][Customer service] Claims
Customer service department
VidaCaixa customers may submit their complaints and claims to the Customer Service Department (CSD) of the CaixaBank Group by post to calle Pintor Sorolla, 2-4, 46002, Valencia; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at any of the CaixaBank branch offices.
In the event of disagreement with the decision or if the deadline has elapsed without the CSD having issued a ruling on the matter, the customer may lodge a complaint or claim with the Claims Service of the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds, addressing it by post to Paseo de la Castellana, 44, Madrid – 28080 (the Claims Service is provisionally located on the fourth floor of Calle Miguel Angel, 21, Madrid-28010) or through its website www.dgsfp.mineco.es/index.asp
You can find the Customer Service Regulations at this link.
> Individual system Pension Plans
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding section, participants or beneficiaries of individual system pension plans must lodge their complaints and claims with the Participant's Ombudsman.
They can do so by post to C/Velázquez, 80, 1ª derecha, Madrid – 28001; by e-mail to email@example.com or at any of the CaixaBank branch offices.
In the event of disagreement with the decision of the Ombudsman or if the two-month period has elapsed without a ruling having been issued on the matter, the customer may lodge a complaint with the Claims Service of the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds, as indicated in the previous section.
You can find the Participant’s Ombudsman Regulations at this link.
> Individual type EPSV
Notwithstanding the above, ordinary members or beneficiaries of individual EPSVs must, at their own choosing, submit their complaints and claims to the Member’s Ombudsman or to the EPSV Governing Board.
If they choose to contact the Member’s Ombudsman, the can do so by post to C/Velázquez, 80, 1ª derecha, Madrid – 28001; by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or at any of the CaixaBank branch offices.
In the event of disagreement with the decision of the Member's Ombudsman or if the fifteen-day period has elapsed without a ruling having been issued on the matter, or in the event of disagreement with the resolution of the EPSVs Governing Board, the customer may lodge a complaint with the Finance and Tax Department of the Basque Government.
You can find the Member's Ombudsman Regulations at this link.
> Consumer information (Catalonia)
We would like to point out the existence of the telephone consultation service for consumers, provided by the Generalitat of Catalonia, via the telephone number 012. Official claim/complaint forms are available to customers. The company has a free customer service telephone number: 900 40 40 90. We would also like to point out that, in accordance with the provisions of Law 22/2010, dated 20 July, on the Catalan Consumer Code, consumers may request a specimen of the general conditions for the basic financial services contracts that they may be interested in obtaining.
> European Union on-line dispute resolution platform
In compliance with the provisions of the legislation on alternative dispute resolution in consumer matters, we hereby inform you of the link to the European Union's On-line Dispute Resolution Platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
> Regulations on transparency and protection of financial services customers
General Regulations on Consumer Protection and Contract Conditions
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other ancillary laws.
- Law 7/1998, dated 13 April 1998, on general contractual conditions.
- Law 22/2010, dated 20 July, on the Catalan Consumer Code.
- Law 16/2011, dated 24 June, on Consumer Credit Contracts.
- Law 16/2009, dated 13 November on Payment Services.
- Order EHA/1608/2010, dated 14 June, on transparency of conditions and information requirements applicable to payment services.
- Regulation (EU) 260/2012, of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 14 March 2012, laying down technical and business requirements for transfers and direct debits in euros and amending Regulation (EC) No 924/2009.
- Royal Legislative Decree 4/2015, dated 23 October, approving the revised text of the Securities Market Act.
- Royal Decree 217/2008, dated 15 February, on the legal framework for investment service companies and other institutions that provide investment services and partially amending the Regulations of Law 35/2003, dated 4 November, on Undertakings for Collective Investment, approved by Royal Decree 1309/2005, dated 4 November.
- Circular 7/2011, dated 12 December, of the National Securities Market Commission, on the prospectus containing the rates and content of the standard contracts.
- Order ECC/2316/2015, dated 4 November on reporting and classification requirements for financial products.
Customer Service and Ombudsman
- Law 44/2002, dated 22 November, on measures to reform the financial system, amended by Law 2/2011, dated 4 March, on the sustainable economy.
- Order ECO/734/2004, dated 11 March, on Customer Service Departments and the Customer Ombudsman for financial institutions.
- Order ECC/2502/2012, dated 16 November, regulating the procedure for lodging complaints with the claims services of the Bank of Spain, the National Securities Market Commission and the Directorate General for Insurance and Pensions.
General regulations governing insurance and pension plans
- Law 26/2006, dated 17 July, on private insurance and reinsurance mediation.
- Law 50/1980, dated 8 October, on Insurance Contracts.
- Law 20/2015, dated 14 July, on the organisation, supervision and solvency of insurance and reinsurance companies (LOSSEAR).
- Royal Decree 1060/2015, dated 20 November, on the organisation, supervision and solvency of insurance and reinsurance companies (ROSSEAR).
- Royal Decree 304/2004, dated 20 February, approving the Regulations on pension plans and funds.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2002, dated 29 November, approving the revised text of the Pension Plans and Funds Regulating Act.