[F32][Business] Pension plans - Occupational pension plan
Conclusions of the latest Occupational Pension Plans Study. The vision of a leader
VidaCaixa S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, as a consulting company, also has within its range of products and services this corporate social welfare product. It also has solutions for any type of group, offering various alternatives, which include a wide range of specific joint promotion pension plans as well as occupational pension plans, tailor made for each situation.
Pension plans are the social welfare instruments subject to the most exhaustive regulation under Spanish legislation.
Their management is overseen by a Supervisory Board formed jointly by representatives of the company and its workers. A strict control system exists which involves, among others, independent professionals and the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds.
The legislation also establishes an information system for members and beneficiaries, by which they are informed inter alia the value of vested rights, the return generated and of any changes that may affect the plan.
In an employment plan, the promoter will be the company or companies that promote the pension plan and the Custodian is, in our case, CaixaBank, S.A.
Moreover, it provides local insurance solutions to international groups and consulting services to Spanish companies that wish to insure their subsidiaries abroad (Swiss Life Network).
Occupational pension plan benefits
- Various types:
- Occupational pension plan: the plan is tailor-made according to the requirements of the commitment.
- Joint promotion occupational pension plan: an ideal tailor-made solution for smaller sized commitments, for company or sector groups.
- Joint promotion occupational pension plan with a standardised design.
- We provide permanent information systems 24 hours a day and 365 days a year for our clients:
- Easily accessible information points: Internet and ATMs of "La Caixa".
- Personalised consultation and the assigning of an account manager.
- Voluntary contributions if the plan so provides, to optimise financial returns and tax benefits.
Occupational pension plan cover
Being those established in the Specification of the pension plan, the benefits may cover permanent total disability for the usual profession, absolute disability for all types of work, severe disability, retirement, severe or high dependency and death.